In this exciting new role of Customer Solutions Architect at Wi-Manx, part of Elite Group, you’ll have the opportunity to join a recognised market leading telecommunications and IT solutions business in Douglas, Isle of Man.
You’ll play a pivotal role in establishing customer engagement, by helping to design and deliver the implementation of IT infrastructure and Cloud solutions for Wi-Manx customers.
To be successful in this role, you’ll have an excellent understanding of complex IT infrastructure solutions, including LAN networks, server hardware, SAN storage, data backup systems and the Microsoft server rack.
You’ll relish the opportunity to be part of something new and disruptive.
What you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for designing and implementing projects comprising of servers, storage, server virtualisation, backup, business continuity, networking security and the Microsoft stack.
- You’ll liaise with 3rd party organisations to obtain commercial pricing for our business
- Carry out remote and onsite customer meetings and site visits with a high level of professionalis
- Build lasting partnerships with clients, to act as an extension of their business and ensure that they continue to benefit from the products and services available#
- Collaborate across all business areas to fully understand Wi-Manx’s heritage, success and unique selling points
- Report to and work closely with the Head of Networks and Infrastructure, to ensure we are providing the right solutions, right first time.
Your skills and experience – Should have:
- An excellent understanding of complex IT infrastructure and virtualisation solutions
- A minimum level or working towards Microsoft MCSE, VMware VCP, HPE ASE (or equivalent)
- Experience with the Microsoft server stack of software, eg. Windows Server, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, SQL Server, Exchange Server etc. as well as 0365 components and services
- Excellent written and verbal skills to communicate our products and solutions effectively and efficiently
What you’ll gain?
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays and your birthday as an additional day
- Company phone and laptop provided from day one
What next? Why not join us? If you are a Solutions Architect and want to be a pivotal part of the team that will disrupt the landscape of IT solutions, apply now and feel free to get in touch for more information.